How Leaders Achieve Bottom-Line Results Thru People
- Get People To Do What You Want Them To Do
- Connect Top-Line Vision To Bottom-Line Results
- Set Goals, Targets & Clear Expectations
- Delegate, Lead, Manage, Motivate, Train & Retain
- Learn To Make People Accountable & Responsible
– 45 Page Workbook & 3 Audio CD’s – Discounted From $67 to $49
NOTE! – George Hedley has entirely updated this workshop and workbook.
It is now available as a 5 hour downloadable video presentation @ Hardhat BIZSCHOOL.com titled:
Course 5 – Leadership Training Course
– How To Lead, Manage, Supervise & Coach A Winning Team!
For Owners, Managers, Supervisors & Foreman!
This ‘hands-on’ downloadable course is broken into 9 short 30 minute training modules designed to be presented at company meetings, training sessions or in person. It will show your managers, supervisors, foremen and emerging leaders how to become effective leaders and improve bottom-line results through people. George Hedley presents in his interactive ‘real-world’ direct style how winning coaches get players and teams to perform in the office or out on the job site. You’ll watch him share proven effective leadership and management techniques using PowerPoint slides and a detailed workbook with examples, systems and checklists as he walks you through the fundamentals needed to build strong teams and improve project performance.
- Lead A Winning Team
- Influence Players To Win
- People Are Different
- Develop Winning Players
- Winning Team Structure
- Winning Management
- Delegate & Manage Monkeys
- Set Winning Targets & Goals
- Bonus Course – Winning Construction Strategies
What You’ll Learn:
- Running a successful company, project, crew or team starts with an effective leadership and winning coaching strategy.
- To influence players to win with an inspiring vision, taking charge, motivating players, innovating and working different.
- Build a winning team with integrity, respect, trust, recognition, influence, and making people want to follow you.
- Building a winning team takes a systematic approach to providing clear expectations, providing regular recognition and praise, sharing the big picture, appreciating others, showing you care and delegating control.
- Implement strategies to achieve bottom-line results thru people by inspiring people to follow, calling the right plays, improving productivity, training and taking your team to the next level.
- Practical steps to design an accountable and responsible team.
- Put the right players in the right positions and build a winning organizational chart with clear position descriptions to get everyone on the same page.
- Stop solving other people’s problems, making decisions for supervisors and doing other player’s work.
- Draft team playbooks, enforce your systems and procedures, and organize winning team action plans.
- How to let go of control to improve people’s performance.
- Achieving winning results start with empowering others and letting them perform at a higher level without your constant micro-managing.
- Develop scorecard tracking systems, set clear targets and goals, deadlines, milestones and feedback systems to keep everyone informed of their progress.
- In this bonus session, you’ll learn how to build a great place to work, develop a ‘promotion from within’ culture, develop emerging future leaders and supervisors, implement winning playbooks, hold mandatory team meetings, leverage yourself and implement planning tools for success.
This Downloadable Online Video Leadership Training Course For Owners, Managers, Supervisors & Foreman Includes:
- Nine 30 minute training modules to teach leaders how to achieve winning results through people.
- George Hedley presenting in his easy to understand step by step style.
- PowerPoint slides to make the educational concepts simple to implement.
- Download this course to your computer to watch anytime.
- Downloadable Workbook with lots of templates, examples & solutions.
This course is available to download to your computer and watch.
Click on the BIZSCHOOL button above to check it out or visit www.HardhatBIZSCHOOL.com